Responsibilities: In the position of Bus Cleaner your responsibilities will include but not be
- Power washing exterior of vehicles
- Drive vehicles through wash bay
- Interior detailing, floor to ceiling
- Restocking of current Marketing Materials (Route Maps, Route Flyers, Service Updates, Newsletters, etc.) and removal when out of date.
- Document the date of each weekly and monthly cleaning for each assigned vehicle and other documentation as needed
- Mopping, dusting, washing
- Clean and re-stock on-site washroom facilities as required
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements: Successful candidates must possess:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent;
- Customer focused with effective communication skills
- C/D Z license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract
- Transit experience an asset
- Physical ability to reach, bend and lift (up to 40lbs.)
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment and work in inclement weather
- Excellent team player
Interested applicants are requested to forward a resume to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.